Forum für alle Pässe- und Tourenfahrer

presentation

Hello Every body ,

I m White-bird
i met someone of your forum in France end gave me a sticker passnacker
and talk about it

i like your game ! i m not a big rider burt sometime i go away with my bike ,

i ll try to ride for the game and join you if it will possible !

Sorry i ve poor english and i don t speak deucht :D
Hi White-Bird,

welcome to the Passknackers' community!

The language-barrier does not stop us enjoying the fun, especially riding across the passes.

Regards from Aloisius.
Hi Frank,

great to have you here ... you will see the game is addictive and it is a lot of fun to discover all the nice places and meet other travellers just as you are. It would also be nice to have more people from France joining the community so feel free to invite your friends to this game.

Don't worry about writing in German - as the community expands beyond Germany, Austria and Switzerland we will have more and more people speaking other languages. As travellers we are used to communicate in any way possible - a smile and a few words in a local language often opens any door ... :)

I also hope that the automatic translation feature of the website works more or less for you otherwise just let us know and we will explain all details - knowing that some translations might sound funny from time to time and are far from being perfect.

I wish you many great adventures and am looking forward to your first passknacker logs ...

Regards,
Adi